Bulk Bag Valeting and Re Work
BulkBagUK.co.uk also undertakes bulk bag Valeting and Re-Work to allow expensive bulk bags to be re-used instead of replaced.
This could give you up to 4 or 5 times more use from your bags.
Re-working or valeting is carried out where the same product is moved around; often inter-group and vast savings can be made by the user.
Some market areas where reconditioning bags can be beneficial:
- (some) Foodstuffs
- Detergents and soap based products
The valeting operation principle is simple:
- Segregation on receipt
- Examination for damage
- Optional refurbishing service
- Complete cleaning service
- Re-tie and repair filling spouts and discharge spouts
- Repacking the bags
- Return to customer
When the life of the bag reaches its final trip, we will have it recycled into granules for re-use into basic plastic products.
Modifications and re-work:
With having a UK manufacturing operation and are able to provide additional modifications and re-works to your existing bags.
Are your consignment of bags incorrect and do not quite meet your expected specification?
- We can help rectify these "unfortunate" mistakes.
- We have helped our customer’s avoided inconvenience and added expense by undertaking the following modifications:
- Printing errors (blanking out, adding an over print and much more).
- Conversion of filling and discharge spouts, added designs to suit your requirements, including addition of document pockets extra webbing etc.
- Improvement to dust proof seams.
- Plus many more things so please feel free to call and ask how we can help your company.