Container liners allow transportation of many types of materials and free flowing products in bulk through standard 20ft, 30ft or 40ft containers.
Woven Polypropylene liners are used in transportation of heavy polymers & chemicals, agricultural crops, etc.
Things to consider when using a container liner:
- Replace labour intensive 25kg or bulk bag transportation.
- Better system than drums, cartons or palletised goods.
- Low carbon footprint and the Liners can be Recycled.
- Protects against all contaminants, weather moisture, temperature-fluctuation, insects and rodents. Excellent protection against sea water.
- Options of using standard, steel bars and fixing kit (all metal parts are zinc coated and food grade) or our special strapping supports.
- Some liners offer conductive components to reduce risk of ignition when transportation of some powders or cellulose's.
- Liners can be Recycled.
- We now also sell steel support bars and carbines for fixing: